- Frequently moved furniture should be equipped with felt pads to avoid scratching the floor. Heavy furniture and appliances should be equipped with non staining large surface floor protectors. Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors. Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the floor.
- Avoid exposure to long periods of direct sunlight. Close blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours.
- Use walk off mats at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked on to the floor.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove loose dirt. Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Damp mop as needed using clean water and a diluted floor cleaner. Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on the floor.
Monday 10:00 AM 8:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM 8:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM 8:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM 8:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM 8:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM 8:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM 7:00 PM
Stop by Sam’s Carpet & Furniture to Experience:
- A Friendly, No-Pressure Retail Environment
- Professional Staff Including Flooring Installers & Designers
- Unbeatable Selection of Stylish, Durable Flooring
- Low Prices with Competitive Financing Available